Sunday 19 February 2012

Forget me not!


You may have noticed that I have not been active on my blog recently as its now been two weeks since I last made a post. I have been extremely busy with other stuff and to be honest all angling and flytying craft related activities have been put to the back off my mind as I have been concentrating and participating on another sort of Craft. Right that's the excuses done with. I literally tied this fly minutes ago I will tie another couple up when I'm done with this post. The season is drawing ever closer and thought that I could be doing with a few more of these style of flies in my box. A great style for pulling through the top layers of any Scottish loch of a summer evening. Hope you like and will not wait so long between posts, honest. So please Forget Me Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...