Sunday 6 September 2015

A brief catch Up!









First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of posts on here. However its been utter turmoil here at Dabbler HQ for a number of reasons which have meant that I've not been fishing as much as I would like and I havent even tied a fly for a few months either. Ive been doing more hillwalking this season than fishing although I have had a couple outings with rod and reel. A recent trip to Loch Rannoch yielded a couple of nice trout, other than that there has been nothing much to blog about. However I'm off to the Outer Hebrides on Tuesday the 8th of September for what I hope to be the highlight of my flyfishing season. I hope to have a memory card with a plethora of photos and stories to tell of fish lost and fish caught in the meantime here are a few pics from recent weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...