Thursday 10 November 2022

The Silver Invicta

Tom Harland is a flyfisher based in Peebles by the River Tweed who contacted me recently to inform me that he admired my Hillend Dabbler fishing blog and flytying too.
Tom is also the author of a wonderful Scottish Fishing book called The Slver Invitca.
Tom very kindly offered to send me a copy of his book which I was more than happy to accept.
The title of his book pays homage to that well known traditional fly pattern which, Tom fooled his first ever salmon with.
I'll give the book a full review here on the Blog once Ive read it in full.
Going by the titles of the chapters I just know I'm going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...