Saturday 14 March 2015

My First Cast!


It will be an early rise for me in the morning as I intend having my first cast of the season at my local loch before its gets over crowded with all the enthusiastic anglers arriving for the first day of the season.
I am really looking forward to the new season at Hillend and beyond as I'm now in better shape and healthier than I have ever been.
Over the dark winter nights Ive been at the vice stocking up on more flies than I will ever need but hey!  that's all part of the joy of flyfishing.
No doubt as the days, weeks and months roll by there will be tales to tell of the fish I caught and of course the ones that got away!
So here at the Dabbler of Hillend's homestead I am raising a glass to the very much anticipated  2015 trout fishing season, which will hopefully be filled with enjoyable experiences and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...