Sunday, 18 October 2020

Rainbows, Raindeer & Tigers

Had another productive morning up at Avonhead on Saturday! Two rainbows and a tiger to the net which were fooled by three different patterns! I had never seen a Tiger trout in the flesh until last week and I must say they are lovely looking fish! It was fantastic to get another this week.

Although I bettered last weeks total of fish I didnt encounter as much action.  That was probably down to the drop in temperature as it was notebly very cold this week! 

Once I packed up and was walking back to the warmth of my car I captured a Raindeer in the field!!!!! On the camera of course!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlie Maclean trout fly

Recorded a video of tying the Hebridean fly pattern: The Charlie Maclean. A wee bit too heavy with the hackles I think but overa...