Wednesday 25 November 2020

The Clan Goat

 @ the vice tonight! I tied this. I'm quite pleased with it and I think even Stan himself might approve! However....... The Clan Goat devised by "Stan the Man" There's a Helluva lot of materials in this one and it took me ages to get it right! Dont see me tying many of these. Theres probably a lot easier flees to tie that will be just as effective as this. Apparently it's a cross between a Clan Chief and a Stone Goat! Dressing as follows. Size 10 hook. Black Uni thread 8/0. Pheasant crest and glo-brite #5 tails. Black rabbit dubbed body. Flat silver tinsel rib. Red and black cock body hackle wound together. Red Guinea Fowl collar hackle. Blue Guinea Fowl head hackle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...