Friday 27 January 2023

Hats Aff!

As you may be aware I'm a bit of a flytying enthusiast! 
And I do enjoy watching fly tying videos.
However there is something that irks me about American flytying vids! 
Why in the name of Bloody Butchers do most tyers from across the pond wear baseball hats in their flytying vids?????
C'mon!! they are indoors sitting at a table in what I can only imagine is a comfortable and warm room without the sunlight in their eyes and cold winds bothering their baldy heeds!
Perhaps I'm being naive and maybe its just a sponsor thing!
And while I'm having a bit of a rant! Am I the only person that hates the phrase of trout "eating flies" ??? its seems to be an American thing that's creeping into UK flyfishing writing, podcasts and videos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...