Monday 10 May 2010

Back Out Again!



I mentioned in a recent post that I had been neglecting my fishing duties over the last week or so as I had other important matters to attend to. I decided tonight to rectify that with a visit to Hillend for a couple of hours. This being May and all that I was expecting to see signs of fish rising in my local loch. I fished down the narrows round to the east end of the boathouse bay. I never got a touch and only saw one fish rise which was way out of casting range. While I was at the Boathouse bay Stuart and Billy passed by me. Billy informed me that he had caught a six pound rainbow trout from the mound area of the Loch.
As ever it was never a wasted couple of hours as it was good to be out on the Loch again and I did manage to get some nice pics of the everchanging moods of Hillend.Hope you enjoy the fishless pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...