Saturday 24 April 2021

A bit of this, that and the other!

Its  been a frustrating time for me of late due to a  bout of sciatica.
I've not been fit enough to get out and about with my rod and reel.
However I'm spent my free time at my new vice tying this that and the other, with the my summer trip to the Outer Hebrides in mind! 
Ive really enjoyed using my new vice which has so many advantages over my old regent!
Pictured here is a dozen colourful examples of my recent vice work!  Which I hope you enjoy! 
My condition is improving and I hope to get out and about in the next week or so!
In the meantime I'll just keep on keepin' on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...