Sunday 22 January 2012

Another fly for Hillend


Unfortunately I still haven't got round to wetting a line this year yet. Therefore I haven't had much to blog about other than the odd walk up at Hillend and such like as well as showing some of my latest tyings. I hope the latest patterns to fall from my vice will meet with your approval and in some way keep my readers interested in my blog until such time that I get myself out fishing again. I can't say exactly when that will be as it is dependant on the weather and work commitments but I hope to use those grayling floats soon that I acquired at the tail end of the year. Hope you like the pattern above which has an unusual colour combination but one I think will fool some Hillend trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...