Saturday 7 April 2012

A Shipmans Buzzer.


Its damp grey and dreich here at Dabbler HQ this morning as i sit here typing this.Im unsure what I'm going to do today. I might have a run up to the loch later this afternoon to have a few casts but it can be quite busy on a Saturday so might wait until later tonight. In the meantime I might do a bit of reading and tie a few more flies. When the weather aint so good I love nothing better than sitting in my fly tying room surrounded by my collection flyfishing and flytying books,and mags and flicking through them for inspiration. I also like to have a look through my vast collection of OS maps looking for lochs and lochans for future outings. In the mean time here is a pattern I tied yesterday. To be honest I don't fish buzzers much but have been told in no uncertain terms that I should especially at Hillend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...