Friday 22 January 2010

Birds of a Feather


Last Night I told my lovely wife that I was off into Glasgow to spend some money on a bird.You should have seen the look on her face before I explained to her that I was driving into the Glasgow Angling Centre for a hen cape,some Partridge feathers and hooks.
Anyway that's my poor attempt at humour out the way. I got a hold of some partridge Klinkhammer hooks to tie more of these klink style flies that I have been tying all week. The Klink you see above was tied with one of these hooks but to be honest I think I prefer the profile of the Kamasan B100 as I reckon the abdomen would hang lower in the surface film and ultimately be more tempting for the fish. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cobbie

My latest flytying video. Hope you like it!  The Cobbie