Wednesday 24 March 2010

Fisherman's Blues

Welcome to my second song in my musical fishing connections feature. Tonight I have chosen the brilliant Waterboys, Fisherman's Blues from their 1988 album of the same name. We all suffer from them at some point during the course of the season. I can't believe this song is 22 years old. I actually saw the band on two occassions back in the day. Once at the Edinburgh Playhouse and also at the famous Glasgow Barrowlands. They were a great live act. Talk Radio have an angling show at weekends hosted by coarse fishing guru Keith Arthur. He uses this song as his signiture tune. Good choice! Feel free to leave suggestions for future musical fishing connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...