Sunday 14 April 2013

The Dangers of Fly tying




 
I cant believe it .This is my long weekend off and I haven't been fishing yet. I hope to rectify that tomorrow.
I did go up to the loch tonight but didn't bother fishing as it was rather windy and cold and decided maybe tomorrow would be a better idea.
So tonight I have been tying a few flies. Ive been tying the usual trad wets as well as some North Country Spiders with the new hooks I purchased the other day whilst visiting the GAC.
When I got home I looked at the packet of hooks I and couldn't believe the warning that was printed on the packet. lol. I never realised that fly tying could be such a dangerous pastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heres' to better days ahead!

As the chill of winter fades and the days get longer and warmer, anglers everywhere are preparing for the start of the new trout fishing sea...