Friday 9 August 2024

Ludlow Flytying Club Demo

Allan Hutton Flytying Demo
On Thursday evening 8th of August  I had the great pleasure of giving a flytying demonstration for Ludlow Flytying Club  by zoom. I was so nervous as it was my first time. I just hope it came across alright. As my mind was racing ahead of my speech. 
The club record the sessions and upload them to Youtube and you can see my demo by clicking the link above. 
I really enjoyed the experience and would like to thank everyone who took time out to watch the live feed. Ive been asked to do another in the future which I will be more than happy to do.
If you can find time to watch the session any feedback would be most helpful and very much appreciated.
Here is a list of the fly patterns I tied.

1.  Watten Warrior. #10

2. Dirty Weeker . #10 short shank

3. Loch Ordie. #10

4. Short Ordie. #10 short shank

5. Clan Chief. #10

6. Black Ke-He. #10 short shank

7. Georgeous George Varient. #10

8. Wet Olive Mayfly. #10


2 comments:

  1. An excellent evening Allan. Much appreciated (I’ve got to tie some of those patterns as I’m sure they will work on the mountain lakes of Wales).
    Best
    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the live feed very interesting and informative always a pleasure to see how others tye and their take on A pattern

    ReplyDelete

Caithness Stravaig 2024

This year's much anticipated fly-fishing stravaig to Caithness was once again a great success filled with laughs, good food and drink an...