Thursday 14 March 2013

Let the fishing Commence!

 

The long awaited new trout season starts today. For me the 15th of March marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Soon new life will begin everywhere around us as our wee corner of the world heats up. Who knows what the new season shall bring? I hope for memorable days and nights on the loch and of course I can also expect a few disappointing outings on the loch too. Soon my thoughts will turn to fishing trips to highland lochs and lochans but for now as winter fades and the new season begins Hillend Loch will be my stomping ground. Although the new season begins today I won't manage up to the loch until Sunday. I will therefore report back on Sunday evening, hopefully with some tales to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair Thee Well My Friend!

It was with great sadness that I learned of the passing of longtime fishing friend Davie Graham who I oftened referred to on my blog  as the...