Sunday 16 February 2014

Fluffy Trout Catchers



Last night I was tying lures. Those who know me,  know that I really don't like tying these beasts as I actually abhor working with marabou. Fritz is even worse but the straggle fritz that I've used on these patterns is actually not too bad to work with to be fair.
However these fluffy trout catchers are required on occasions at Hillend and its always helpful to have a few variations in your box. As you can see I've got some more hooks prepared as I'm going to tie another half dozen up later tonight. So hopefully that should do me and I wont have to tie up any more for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...