Sunday 1 March 2015

My First Blank!



One of my local lochs; The Lily loch, opened up this weekend for the 2015 fishing season.
Therefore its was very pleasing to get my first blank of the season out of the way lol!
I wandered up over the hill for a couple of hours but spent more time trying to warm my painfully cold hands than actual fishing.
An extremely strong and very cold westerly was blowing right down the loch for the duration I was at the Lily.
There were only a handful of anglers braving the wind, rain, sleet and snow at the loch today and as far as I'm aware nobody was having any success today. However there will be plenty good days to be had @ the Lily this season as the days, weeks and months pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...