Sunday 30 August 2020

Chasing Rainbows

My fishing buddy and I headed up to Hillend on Friday morning as we had booked a boat! However when we arrived it was far too windy for our liking. So we made our apologies and headed into West Lothian chasing rainbows for a first time visit to Drumtassie! On a 4hr C&R ticket!  My mate and I both got 2 trout each. My 2nd fish was my last cast of our day and what a lump of a fish it was! Not sure of exact weight but it gave me a great scrap! The photo doesnt do it justice but when you compare it with the others you get an idea of the size! Both my fish were caught on a gaudy Greenish/Olive Lure while my mate caught his on a wee drab nymph pattern!








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...