Tuesday 29 September 2020

It was all down to Kate!

I havent done very well at Hillend this season for a number of reasons! Firstly, I didnt wet a line until mid June and secondly I havent spent any real amount of time fishing at the Loch. 

However last Sunday I spent a right good few hours with my mate Iain up at the Loch. We both caught trout! Just the right size for Iain's smoker. 

Successful flees were Kate McLaren Snatcher and standard Kate.

I Lost count of the amount of takes we had too. Im putting it down to the barbless Black Pennell which I had on the point! Also dropped a couple too! We called it a night when it got dark and the Coos got out our way in the Boathouse Bay!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...