Monday 14 August 2023

Some Recent Vice Work

I'll keep this brief as Im currently sitting in my room which is in a bit of a mess with all sorts gear scattered all over the place. The reason for this is that in a couple of days time I will be travelling over to the Outer Hebrides on a fly fishing stravaig. However one of the great pleasures of preparing for a fishing trip is not only pouring over OS maps, books and guides and selecting possible lochs to fish, but flyting and chosing which flies and boxes to take too. Here is a few patterns I tied recently for the trip. Hopefuilly over the next week or so I will have some pics of trout to share and stories to tell. see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dirty Weeker

Hope you enjoy my latest flytying video of a pattern of Caithness origins. The Dirty Weeker