Sunday 30 March 2014

The Dabbler's Sick Note!


As this is was my long weekend off work it has been very disappointing and frustrating not to have been able to wet a line at the loch these last few days. The reason being is that I have been struck down with manflu and have felt terrible since Friday. 
After attending the fishing club AGM I had a drive up to the loch today but was feeling awful all the way up and when I got to the clubhouse I was too sore and cold to venture out the car. After ten minutes I went straight back home.
And so after a few hours in my kip I decided I would tie a couple of flies up. This is one of the two patterns I tied today. I'm hoping to get to the loch tomorrow but I will see how I feel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...