Monday 6 April 2020

Kingfisher Sparklers!

Perhaps these are a bit unconventional for fooling broon trout! But I'm gonna experiment with these Kingfisher Sparklers, when we get out the other side of this nightmare! I only tied them on doubles because I've ran out out of suitable hooks!
I reckon everybody has been panic buying flytying hooks because everywhere I looked today online all the popular sizes and makes were all out out of stock!
However I managed in the end to find one box on Kamasan B175s. Those must have been the last ones as I couldn't purchase a second box!
They should arrive by Wednesday. If this crisis continues these hooks wont last long and ill be all over the flytying sites looking for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cobbie

My latest flytying video. Hope you like it!  The Cobbie