Friday 10 April 2020

#Lockdownflytying

Did you #Lockdownflytying is trending on Twitter? And no wonder as all the frustrated fly fishers and flytyers continue to find ways of getting through the day! There is only so much Paul Young fishing videos you watch before it frustrates you!
It feels like I might not get up up north  and get to drift or cast on a Highland loch!
So I've been as  busy as I have ever been at the vice!
So I'm well into the #Lockdownflytying scene. I've been tying a few patterns that the inside of my fly box have never seen! Sparklers! They are good fun to tie! Pictured here are a couple of Dunkeld Sparklers and once again a Kingfisher pattern tied on more conventional hooks! The wing material I have has been in my box for years and up until now I've never used it. I dont think it's the best material and it  may have deteriorated with all the years of neglect. I've got some new flash on order so I look forward to it arriving and more #Lockdownflytying Check out my latest tweets here @HillendDabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cobbie

My latest flytying video. Hope you like it!  The Cobbie