Tuesday 12 January 2021

Bush Baby Muddler

Last night I got to experimenting with  a new modern material called Bush Baby from FNF which was brought to my attention just last week.
From what I was told it's used to form egg flies which are very popular at small commercial fisheries and the like. 
However I noticed that this material could have other uses such as forming  a muddler style head on Loch Style Wets.
I really like the look of this and will look into getting some more of this material in more natural colours such as black and shades of brown if those are available.
These look as if they could work well!
To my knowledge I've never seen any bush baby muddlers before! Im very pleased with how they look but the acid test will be how they perform in the water! Be interesting to see if they push through the water in the same way that deer hair does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...