Monday 20 December 2021

12 years of Dabbling!

Today my Hillend Dabbler blog is 12 years old.
Its been a real labour of love updating and sharing my observations, fishing reports and flytying over the last dozen years.
Looking through the blog archives  recently at my fishing trips and days out it brought  back so many  great memories. It also made me realise I'm getting on a bit now and that I should seize every opportunity I can to get out there!  and plan many more!
One very pleasing aspect of looking back through my blog is that my flytying skills have Improved and developed over the years.
It's also been very pleasing to note that many people from all over the world have dropped in over the years to have a look at the blog. I hope they found some interest and inspiration in my fishing and  flytying.
So here I will finish and raise a glass in celebration of 12 years of The Hillend Dabbler and heres to many more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cobbie

My latest flytying video. Hope you like it!  The Cobbie