Sunday, 20 December 2009

You've got to start somewhere

Hi Folks I have just created this blog. Bare with me as I am a complete newcomer to Blogging. The main reason for creating this blog was that I needed somewhere to share my Fly fishing and flytying articles and photos. I am a memeber of Airdrie and District Angling Club. I fish Hillend Loch but like to fish up North in the Scottish Highlands when I can. During the winter I don't do much fishing. I concentrate on my other passion Flytying.To get the blog off and running I will try to fill these pages with pics and accounts of trips gone by as well as current ramblings and pics and of course examples of my time spent at my tying bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlie Maclean trout fly

Recorded a video of tying the Hebridean fly pattern: The Charlie Maclean. A wee bit too heavy with the hackles I think but overa...