Friday 20 November 2020

Tackling The Tassie Troot

Was out making the most of some recreational sport today before the travel restrictions kick in later. So I was off to Drumtassie this morning and was pleased to note that there wasnt any signs of border control at the North Lanarkshire, West Lothian boundary! 

I had a great four hours with a Trio of Tassie Troot to the net. I also frustratingly lost another three too. All my troot were fooled by the wee cormorant pattern I tie. Size 12 black marabou wing, black rabbit fur body with a blue-ish holographic tinsel rib!

Hope it's no too long before we can all leave our respective Cooncil areas and I can get back up to Tasssie to tackle the troot!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom ne...