Friday 14 May 2021

Jack & Blue

I ventured out afloat @ Hillend today for the first time this season! 
The day out on the boat was made all the more comfortable this time around as I was using a boat seat for the first time which was gifted to me by a fishing buddy! 
It might look bit rudimentary however it made some difference for this auld yin!!
It was a tough day fishing wise as I only managed to fool one pesky jack pike which was showing the scars of an attack from its elders as well as a nice plump blueback troot which put up a great fight, leaping from the water several times to avoid my net! 
All in all it was a very enjoyable day at the Loch.  I'm now Looking forward to future days on the boat when the troot will hopefully be more active! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...