Tuesday 5 October 2021

The Luck of the Draw

Last week I was absolutely delighted to be one of the very lucky winners in the UKs premier fly tier, Davie McPhail's monthly draw on his you tube Channel.
As always there are amazing prizes up for grabs each month and I was fortunate enough to win nine beautiful Scandanavian tube flies in the September draw.
The prize I wanted most was the wee box of Loch style wets as I could put those to good use as the chances of me going to Norway to try out my tube flies maybe slim. However I really should make the effort to try for silver up north next season with these patterns.
Davie is a real inspiration and has been a big influence in my flytying endevours over the years. His flytying tutorials are second to none.
If you would like to take part in the October draw head over to his channel here and find out how to enter. You never know your luck! 

1 comment:

The Cobbie

My latest flytying video. Hope you like it!  The Cobbie