Sunday 4 July 2010

Seaside Sojourn


Hi folks! I apologize for the lack of posts recently as I have been all at sea, well sort of. I am just back from a wee holiday in Devon. The above pic is as close as I got to fishing while I was away. I didn't bother packing any fishing gear with me as I thought it was best to keep the other half happy,it was our silver wedding anniversary after all. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible as I will be doing a bit of tying and having a visit to Hillend before I'm off again on Thursday for four days. This time, on a fly fishing break with a couple of friends to Caithness. Watch this space for some pics of flies as I will be tying this evening as it looks far too windy and wet for a visit up to the Loch tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...